I do EVERYTHING in my business on a laptop.
In fact, it’s been about 5 years since I’ve used a desktop at home. While I’d love to have a great desktop setup, it’s simply not feasible in my current situation…
- Tripping back and forth between Australia and the UK;
- Working in various cafes;
- The odd work session sitting in bed or on the lounge; and
- Even working on planes and trains from time to time.
A laptop simply provides far more flexibility.
But my laptop has its has its faults.
- A crappy keyboard (check yesterday’s email for my favourite solution);
- A small screen (I went for a 15.6” but I’d love a bigger screen if possible); and
- Neck pain educing angle (craning to look down at the screen for hours on end.).
I’ve tried various solutions to the latter problem.
- Sitting my laptop on a pile of books (works great until you need one of the books);
- Perching it on a set of drawers (good solution until I moved tho the other side of the world and couldn’t find a similar set);
- And even precariously placing my laptop on a plastic popcorn bucket (works well to be fair, but it makes your desk look like a tip).
Thankfully, I found a cost-effective, smart, sensible, practical and elegant solution.
Enter the Lavolta Ergonomic Laptop Stand.
It’s fully adjustable to you can set your laptop at the right height for you. Lay it flat for transport. Use it as a tray table when you’re sitting in bed or on the lounge. It’s well worth the £30 (about $55AUD) I paid for it.
If you’re looking for the solution to your laptop problems, look no further than right here → https://amzn.to/2VaHhWZ